Information on the person responsible for the processing of personal data: The company responsible for the processing of data collected through the website https://www.esteralisrealty.com (hereinafter, the Website) is the commercial Esteralis Realty, with registered office at San Pedro Alcántara, Málaga, with C.I.F .: and is duly registered in the Mercantile Registry of to Volume / Book: , folio: Sheet: , Registration: . Hereinafter, Esteralis Realty.
You can also contact us on the Phone: +34 952 639 675.
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
For what purpose will we process your personal data? In Esteralis Realty we will process your personal data, collected through the Website for the following purposes:
- Sending requested information through the forms provided on the Website.
- Maintain, in case of hiring a service, the business relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- The user is reminded that he can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address
- All the fields of said records marked with an asterisk are mandatory, and it is impossible to carry out the expressed purposes if such data is not provided.
- In order to be able to offer you products and services according to your interests, we will prepare a “business profile” based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on that profile.
For how long are the personal data collected? The personal data provided will be kept as long as the business relationship is maintained or its deletion is not requested by the interested party.
LEGITIMATION: The processing of your data is carried out with the legal basis consisting of the legitimacy granted by your request for information or budget and, where appropriate, for the hiring of our services, whose terms and conditions will be made available to you before a possible contract.
In the event that the interested party does not provide their data or provide them in an erroneous or incomplete way, we will not be able to respond to your request, and it will be impossible to provide the requested information or to contract the services.
RECIPIENTS: The data will be communicated to other companies in the business group “Esteralis Realty ”For internal administrative purposes, including the processing of personal data of customers or employees.
As processors, we have hired the following service providers, who are committed to compliance with the regulatory provisions applicable to data protection, at the time of hiring:
You can get more information about the Privacy Shield on the website of the US Department of Commerce: https://www.privacyshield.gov/welcome
You can also find a list of companies attached to the Privacy Shield at the following link: https://www.privacyshield.gov/list
RIGHTS: As an interested party who has provided us with your personal data, you have the full right to obtain confirmation on whether in Esteralis Realty We are treating personal data that concerns you, or not, and in particular exercising the following rights that the data protection regulations recognize you and in accordance with the provisions of the same:
You may exercise such rights by sending a communication to the postal and / or email address that is stated in section “1. Information about the person responsible for the processing of personal data. ”
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data
- Rights to request the RECTIFICATION of inaccurate data
- Right to request its SUPPRESSION when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, you may request the LIMITATION OF THE PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, the interested parties may exercise their right of OPPOSITION to the processing of their data. We will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may request your right to the PORTABILITY of the data.
In addition, if any of their rights have been violated, the interested party has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AEPD), in C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid or through the headquarters AEPD electronic: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/